Dear Blog Readers,
Time has really flown. I know I have been neglecting you lately, but that’s because I had to prioritize my life. You see… I’ve been studying for a very important test. One that cost 350 dollars and took two years of hard work to even consider applying to take. Good news. Test day has come and gone and I am now officially a CERTIFIED DIABETES EDUCATOR! Woo Hoo!
Hopefully, I can get back to life as usual.
Seeing as how this is my one hundredth post, I wanted to do something a little special. How about a collection of my favorites? Yeah? You’re okay with that. Great. I’m doin it.
Thanks for reading.
For my 100th post…
Sarah’s Top Ten Favorite Blogs:
9) The Female VS Male Hormone – We’re different. Here’s why:
7) Zucchini Week! This salad may have changed my life.
5) Why I ask for Forgiveness… frequently.
“He who is devoid of the power to forgive, is devoid of the power to love.” Martin Luther King, Jr
3) Sisters, Sweet Potato Fries, and Sandwiches – A surprising life lesson. This is why it’s okay we’re all different.
2) Peanut Butter Banana French Toast – You should eat this. Soon. I liked this so much, I left it as my screensaver for 3 months. No joke.
1) Are you Open to Love? – So important.
I hope you enjoyed the flashback! Happy November 4th!