Would I lie to you about peanut butter cookies?
I think not. I’ve been around the block. I’ve had my fair share of different peanut butter cookies. I’m here to tell you, it doesn’t get much better than this…
After all, if you’re going to eat an empty carbohydrate – it might as well be a DELICIOUS, AMAZING, PERFECTLY COOKED empty carbohydrate.
Recipe: The Best Peanut Butter Cookies Ever.
Makes 18 Medium/Large Cookies.
- 1/2 C Butter, softened
- 1/2 C Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 C Brown Sugar
- 1/3 C Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 C Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 C Oats
- 2/3 C Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine butters, sugars, egg, and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, and oats.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add peanut butter chips.
- Bake at 350 F for 10 minutes.
A Note to the Diabetics: Each cookie is 17g carbohydrates and 160 calories. If you are interested in learning how to find carbohydrate information for your own cookie recipes… you can do it easily online with a “recipe analyzer tool.” I use http://www.caloriecounter.com. Remember to enter your ingredients in their simplest form so the tool can find them easily.